Our international medical summits are providing cutting edge research and updating training for the medical providers while stimulating conversation and collaboration among researchers working in the field.
- 90 Experts presented and/or moderated sessions
- 60 Scientific Posters were displayed
- 330 Participants attended
- Thousands of online participants viewed via PINK Concussions tweets or online video
- 9,000 Twitter followers across our two accounts
PINK Concussions Award Receptions have been held each summit where we award regional, state and national awards.
PINK 3 The PINK Concussions Symposium at the World Brain Injury Congress 2017 on Sunday, April 2, 2017, in New Orleans, LA.
PAST CONFERENCES - click links for more info
PINK 1 The PINK Concussions International Summit on Female Concussion and TBI hosted by Georgetown University Medical Center on Feb 27-28, 2016, with 65 world class concussion and TBI experts presenting 25 papers and 40 posters for 220 participants.
PINK 2 The PINK Concussions Symposium Palo Alto hosted by the Palo Alto VA Health Care System on October 7-8, 2016, with 35 world class concussion and TBI experts presenting 25 papers and 20 posters for 120 participants.