Just in time for FC Giving Day...
We are so excited we are now an official IRS Public Charity 501 (c) 3!
Just in time so PINKconcussions can participate in Connecticut's Fairfield County’s Giving Day on March 5 – and we need your support!
Hosted by Fairfield County’s Community Foundation, Giving Day is a 24 hour online event to Give Where You Live and celebrate the work of local nonprofits.
Our goal is to raise $1,000 for PINKconcussions and make an impact in just 24 hours! Not only will your gift help us reach our goal, but it may qualify us to win additional grant prizes.
Gifts of any size can make a HUGE difference! (The minimum gift allowed is $10.)
How Does Giving Day Work?
- Nonprofits register on secure donation platform-www.FCGives.org- to participate, and receive training and resources in online giving, fundraising, and more.
- Nonprofits and donors compete to raise funds for their organizations and win prizes.
- These prizes—as well as a dollar-for-dollar match up to a pre-determined amount—are funded by Bank of America, partnering corporations, other institutions and individual donors. The larger the prize pool, the greater the incentive for nonprofits to participate in the competition.
- Giving Day provides multiple publicity opportunities that raise visibility.
- In-kind media contributions and guerrilla-style marketing also spread the word.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter @PinkConcussions to stay in the loop on Thursday, March 5!